Sunday, 13 October 2013

Wandering Light

The contemporary art gallery, that occasionally uses my high school to showcase its collection, has a rather expressive name. We have visited its exhibitions for years. Initially I was only aware of some random paintings. Later on I realized that I have favourite artists. One of the best painters among those at the Vándorfény ("wandering light") Gallery is definitely Zsolt Fekete. I like his realistic depictions, as well, but what I absolutely fell in love with, are his golden, fairy-talish places.


In the leaflet I saw some of his wilder paintings, with rich, jungle-like vegetation. Unfortunately, those had been sold by the time we arrived.

Besides him, there is an artist working with enamel, Kornélia Fehér, whose images always catch my attention. One of her favourite themes is dancing. Yesterday, when I was walking among the pictures and suddenly heard some tango music, I had to temper my enthusiasm to only dance in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment